2018 Dates & Rates
Six Week Session
June 28-August 8
All prices in Canadian funds and not including HST
* $500 optional surcharge for LIT’s to earn a Grade 11 Ontario Secondary School Course Credit.
** First Session two-week Junior Camp is for campers born in 2010 and 2011. There is limited First Session two-week Junior Camp availability for campers born in 2009. Please call us for more info.
*** Second Session Junior Camp is for campers born between 2005 and 2011.
Cancellation & Reduction of Enrolment
- $300 is charged for cancellation or reduction of enrolment prior to December 1.
- $500 is charged for cancellation or reduction of enrolment between December 1 and February 1.
- $1000 is charged for cancellation or reduction of enrolment between February 1 and May 1.
- All fees shall be considered due and owing and no refunds shall be given after May 1.
- International Fee for campers from outside USA & Canada: $175 includes Rental bedding, sleeping bag, towels, lifejacket, dry bag, and meals/supervision to/from/at the Toronto Airport.
- For families needing parts of the international services, you can choose from the list of rentals below:
- PFD/lifejacket $40
- Sleeping Bag $45
- Bedding (includes bedding, towels and dry bag but NOT sleeping bag)
- $50 for two weeks
- $100 for four weeks
- $150 for six weeks
- $200 for eight weeks
- Bedding Rental is available for US Families. We email you an Order Form for this in the spring.
- Toronto & Airport Bus - $120 one way
- Special Transportation service for 1 child - $550 (for campers whose flights arrive in Toronto too late to join camp's chartered bus on arrival day, or whose flights leave Toronto too early to join camp's chartered bus on departure day)
- Special Transportation service for 2 or more children - $350 per child
- Hotel in Toronto the night before camp, including meals & supervision - $225 (This service is necessary for children whose flights arrive in Toronto after 4 pm on either June 27 or July 25.)
- All campers attending camp must have medical insurance. If you do not have provincial or private coverage that will cover your camper during their stay, camp can arrange it for a $150 fee. Our insurance policy reimburses at a maximum of 80% and you will be responsible for the 20% for which we are not reimbursed by our insurer. Coverage is subject to maximum $100,000 for accident/sickness and $5,000 for accidental dental. If you would like more info or to enroll in camp's insurance policy email firstname.lastname@example.org