2022 Dates & Rates
Six Week Session
June 30-August 10
All prices in Canadian funds and not including HST
* $600 optional surcharge for LIT’s to earn a Grade 11 Ontario Secondary School Course Credit.
** First Session Junior Camp is for campers born in 2014 or later. There is VERY LIMITED First Session Junior Camp availability for campers born in 2013.
*** Second Session Junior Camp is for campers born between 2009 and 2015.
Cancellation & Reduction of Enrolment
- $400 is charged for cancellation or reduction of enrolment prior to December 1.
- $700 is charged for cancellation or reduction of enrolment between December 1 and February 1.
- $1500 is charged for cancellation or reduction of enrolment between February 1 and May 1.
- All fees shall be considered due and owing and no refunds shall be given after May 1.
- International Fee for campers from outside USA & Canada: $200 includes Rental bedding, sleeping bag, towels, lifejacket, dry bag, and meals/supervision to/from/at the Toronto Airport.
- For families needing parts of the international services, you can choose from the list of rentals below:
- PFD/lifejacket $40
- Sleeping Bag $45
- Rental bedding $100 (Bedding includes 2 fitted sheets, 2 flat sheets, 2 pillowcases, 3 blankets, a pillows, sleeping bag and 4 towels)
- Bedding rental is available for families outside of Canada. We email you an order form for this in the spring.
- Toronto & Airport Bus - $130 one way. $65 each way to and from changeover for 6 and 8 week campers.
- For campers who get driven to/from camp, but their luggage is transported by camp, the Luggage Fee is $50.
- Special Transportation service for 1 child - $550 (for campers whose flights arrive in Toronto too late to join camp's chartered bus on arrival day, or whose flights leave Toronto too early to join camp's chartered bus on departure day)
- Special Transportation service for 2 or more children - $350 per child
- Hotel in Toronto the night before camp, including meals & supervision - $250 (This service is necessary for children whose flights arrive in Toronto the day before their session starts.)
- All campers attending camp must have medical insurance. If you do not have provincial or private coverage that will cover your camper during their stay, camp can arrange it for a $150 fee. Our insurance policy reimburses at a maximum of 80% and you will be responsible for the 20% for which we are not reimbursed by our insurer. Coverage is subject to maximum $100,000 for accident/sickness and $5,000 for accidental dental. If you would like more info or to enroll in camp's insurance policy email email@example.com