2023 Rates and Dates
Six Week Session
June 29-August 9
All prices in Canadian funds and not including HST
* $600 optional surcharge for LIT’s to earn a Grade 11 Ontario Secondary School Course Credit.
** First Session 2 Week Session is for campers born in 2015 or later. There is VERY LIMITED First Session 2 Week Session availability for campers born in 2014.
*** Second Session 2 Week Session is for campers born between 2010 and 2016.
Cancellation & Reduction of Enrolment
- $300 is charged for cancellation or reduction of enrolment prior to December 1.
- $500 is charged for cancellation or reduction of enrolment between December 1 and February 1.
- $1000 is charged for cancellation or reduction of enrolment between February 1 and May 1.
- All fees shall be considered due and owing and no refunds shall be given after May 1.
- International Fee for campers from outside USA & Canada: $200 includes Rental bedding, sleeping bag, towels, lifejacket, dry bag, and meals/supervision to/from/at the Toronto Airport.
- For families needing parts of the international services, you can choose from the list of rentals below:
- PFD/lifejacket $40
- Sleeping Bag $45
- Rental bedding $100 (Bedding includes 2 fitted sheets, 2 flat sheets, 2 pillowcases, 3 blankets, a pillows, sleeping bag and 4 towels)
- Bedding rental is only available for families outside of Canada. You can opt into this on our application form.
- Toronto & Airport Bus - $150 one way. $75 each way to and from changeover for 6 and 8 week campers.
- For campers who get driven to/from camp, but their luggage is transported by camp, the Luggage Fee is $50.
- Any custom transportation and hotel/supervision fees will be passed onto the family.
- All campers attending camp must have medical insurance. If you do not have provincial or private coverage that will cover your camper during their stay, camp can arrange it for a $150 fee. Our insurance policy reimburses at a maximum of 80% and you will be responsible for the 20% for which we are not reimbursed by our insurer. Coverage is subject to maximum $100,000 for accident/sickness and $5,000 for accidental dental. If you would like more info or to enroll in camp's insurance policy email firstname.lastname@example.org