Different Ways to Discover Arowhon
Information Sessions and Camp Tours
Info Session and Home Visits
Camp is a family and the best way to find out if the Arowhon family is a good fit for yours is to meet with the Arowhon directors. Due to COVID precautions, we’re doing individual family meetings both on Zoom and in person, with parents and children.
To arrange a meeting email email@example.com or call us at (416) 975-9060. We look forward to helping you decide if Arowhon is the camp for you!
We love giving families a tour of camp in the summer. To arrange a camp tour please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Arowhon’s mission: Creating the conditions for children to find and grow their best selves. When we meet you we bring our mission to life:
- A typical day at camp
- Camp food: What’s on the menu?
- Homesickness: How we help
- Our staff: Who are they?
- There’s nature, and then there’s Algonquin Park
- Skills-based learning builds a lot more than skills
- Camp Arowhon Social Safety Tool Kit keeps every child emotionally safe