Different Ways to Discover Arowhon
Home Visits, Info Nights, and Camp Tours
Camp is a family, and the best way to find out if the Arowhon family is a good fit for yours is to meet with the Arowhon directors. We respect that choosing a camp can be difficult, and we’re delighted to come to your home and get to know you and your children to help you decide if Arowhon is the camp for you.
To arrange a home visit, please email email@example.com or call us at (416) 975-9060.
Info Nights are at 7 pm at our Toronto office, 555 Eglinton Avenue West (between Chaplin Crescent and Avenue Road).
We will be hosting Info Nights on:
- Wednesday, September 26, 2018
- Wednesday, October 10, 2018
- Monday, November 5, 2018
- Thursday, January 17, 2019
- Wednesday, February 13, 2019
- Thursday, March 28, 2019
For kids and parents to meet the camp directors and find out all about Arowhon and meet other potential campers and their families.
We love giving families a tour of camp in the summer. To arrange a camp tour please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Arowhon’s mission: Creating the conditions for children to find and grow their best selves. When we meet you we bring our mission to life:
- A typical day at camp
- Camp food: What’s on the menu?
- Homesickness: How we help
- Our staff: Who are they?
- There’s nature, and then there’s Algonquin Park
- Skills-based learning builds a lot more than skills
- Camp Arowhon Social Safety Tool Kit keeps every child emotionally safe